The videos in the library cover all aspects of the club and serve as a foundation for education in retention, communication, member relations, and membership & marketing. You have access to the best, most relevant, and actionable lessons.
- Anytime access to a growing library of educational and training videos (23 and counting).
- Handouts, and training materials are also included, such as the 2020 Content Plan template.
- Education applicable to all departments addressing retention, communication, member relations, F&B, and member programming.
- Automatic registration for the live, Educational Webinars each month (a $47 value). Attend live or catch the recording in the library.
- Access to the private Facebook Group for questions, discussions, and connections.
- Bonus conference calls, quick tips videos/webinars just for Essential Members.
- One membership serves one club, with no limit on the number of users.
- No risk membership, as your happiness is my guarantee.
Private Clubs Online values your trust. Your information and data will not be shared with anyone, ever.
Join with the confidence of a 30 Day Happiness Guarantee. Your happiness is my priority. I stand behind my education training programs 100%. If you are not satisfied with your membership, simply contact Shanna within 30 days of your purchase for a refund. Memberships will renew annually.
Shanna Bright is the founder of Bright Life Media and Private Clubs Online. Shanna began her career in private clubs as the Member Relations Director at the City Club Los Angeles. Following her award-winning tenure at City Club, Shanna moved overseas, spending five years in Japan teaching English before landing in Vietnam. She served as the Sales & Marketing
Director of a boutique hotel group, with properties in both Vietnam and Laos. Shanna returned to the US in 2011 and began a new adventure in entrepreneurship.
Shanna has spoken with several CMAA Chapters across the nation, and has presented at national conferences for CMAA, ACCP and PCMA. She presented "Happy Kids Make Future Members" at the 2020 CMAA World Conference and Club Business Expo. Shanna has also just been invited to return to the 2nd Annual CMAA Communication Summit in March and will present "Say Cheese! Capturing Quality Photos and Video of Member Events."
She has provided consultation, education and training to dozens of clubs in the US. In May of 2019, Shanna was delighted to "go international" by bringing the Member Communication Workshop to the Asian Club Managers Conference in Hong Kong and consultation with the Hong Kong Golf Club.
Shanna empowers private club professionals to drive revenue and retain members through strategic member communication.