The 20 core videos in the library cover all aspects of the club and a foundation for education in retention, communication, member relations, and membership & marketing. You have access to the best, most relevant, and actionable lessons.
In addition to the January 2020 session, Tackle Your Member Relations Challenges in 2020, the library currently includes these beneficial lessons:
• Retention Strategies
• Creating Pop-Up Events to Increase Member Retention
• 2020 Communication Trends
• How to Communicate F&B Beyond the Daily Lunch Specials
• Establishing Your Club’s Social Media Policy
• How to Make the Most of Hashtag Holidays
• Excellent Apps for You & Your Club
• Website Strategies
• Employee Retention = Member Retention
• How to Find Inspiration for New Events & Programs
• Creating a Renovation Communication Plan
• Bridging the Gap in Multigenerational Memberships
• Member Relations & Retention
• Crisis Communication
• How to Take & Use Tantalizing F&B Photos
• Managing Brand YOU
• Make Your Club Moms Feel Like a Rockstar for Mother’s Day
• Finding the Social Media Influencers in Your Club
• The Value of Video in Member Communication
• The Benefits of Blogging
Two videos are scheduled to be added to the library this month. February’s webinar, Welcome New Members! which focuses on integrating new members into the club, will be added shortly after the live session on February 26th. The CMAA World Conference presentation, Happy Kids Make Future Members will also be added soon.
Handouts & Materials Currently available for download include:
• 2020 Communication & Content Plan (twelve month master plan)
• Renovation Communication Checklist
• Member Communication Calendar (one sheet snapshot)
• Crisis Communication Checklist
Private Clubs Online values your trust. Your information and data will not be shared with anyone, ever.
Join with the confidence of a 30 Day Happiness Guarantee. Your happiness is my priority. I stand behind my education training programs 100%. If you are not satisfied with your membership, simply contact Shanna within 30 days of your purchase for a refund. Memberships will renew annually.
Shanna Bright is the founder of Bright Life Media and Private Clubs Online. Shanna began her career in private clubs as the Member Relations Director at the City Club Los Angeles. Following her award-winning tenure at City Club, Shanna moved overseas, spending five years in Japan teaching English before landing in Vietnam. She served as the Sales & Marketing
Director of a boutique hotel group, with properties in both Vietnam and Laos. Shanna returned to the US in 2011 and began a new adventure in entrepreneurship.
Shanna has spoken with several CMAA Chapters across the nation, and has presented at national conferences for CMAA, ACCP and PCMA. She presented "Happy Kids Make Future Members" at the 2020 CMAA World Conference and Club Business Expo. Shanna has also just been invited to return to the 2nd Annual CMAA Communication Summit in March and will present "Say Cheese! Capturing Quality Photos and Video of Member Events."
She has provided consultation, education and training to dozens of clubs in the US. In May of 2019, Shanna was delighted to "go international" by bringing the Member Communication Workshop to the Asian Club Managers Conference in Hong Kong and consultation with the Hong Kong Golf Club.
Shanna empowers private club professionals to drive revenue and retain members through strategic member communication.